Garlic is more than just a savory ingredient – it’s a “superfood” with many potential health benefits. Garlic is filled with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, is anti-inflammatory, great for heart health, and is a natural antibiotic.
Here are 10 of the best reasons to get more garlic into your life:
1. Garlic can help stop hair loss thanks to high levels of allicin.
2. Boost your immune system and helps ward of colds and flu in the winter months.
3. Garlic filled diets help weight loss and reduce fat stores.
4. Eat to detox – garlic releases toxins from the liver.
5. Filled with antioxidants, garlic can successfully treat acne.
6. Helps to heal cold sores and reduce swelling.
7. Due to its high anti-inflammatory properties, garlic is good for psoriasis.
8. Helps to lower blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
9. Garlic can help lower the risk of heart disease by lowering total LDL cholesterol.